Music

Where there is love,rest is all ignored.With this possibility and some positive thoughts, listening to some good music (Aagh! What is good music? they are both synonymous :) ! ).After a long time,took my music book and pen,and started noting down the 'Raga Chaya'.Google redirected to a page where its written 'Carnatic Bhajans for kids'!! In one more click,heard a soothing voice and felt 'Aahhhhh!' :) .The artists are Dhanya Subramanian, Vismaya Gopalan.
I could recollect yesteryear's when my Guru Garu,Late Sri Ramachandra Rao garu used to sing and I grasp the swaras so quickly that he always felt proud.(Now I remember,Sri ramachandra krupalu kirtana of Purandaradhas and endaro mahanubhavulu of Thyagaraja whenever I talk about Mastergaru).
He has given all his life serving Art.You are remembered always Mastergaru.May your soul rest in peace.You have made me feel the 'achievement', All My learning's from you are not just about Music and they will not go in vain.I am Me and I know the truth of what I am doing, every stage of my life.All I need are your blessings.
Music Notes